Meditation calms the mind leading to clear thinking. It develops concentration and focus aiding in clear thinking. It develops insight into the nature of how your bodymind works. As you understand yourself you become more balanced and you understand others more easily. Life becomes simpler. More immediate. It can lead to more but that seems like a good place to start.
Posts Tagged ‘Calm’
November 22nd, 2008 No comments
9/11 Aetiology of Mental Illness Alan Watts America Anger Bailouts Banks Buddhism Cancer Childhood Sexual Abuse Comments Conspiracy Corrupt Cronies Credit Crunch CSA D3 De-coupling Dissociative Identity Disorder dying Economics Flu Freedom Freedom of Speech Global Financial System Government Greed Ignorance Influenza Meditation Mental Health mental health services New World Order Oil peace Politics Poverty Psychiatry Swine Flu The American Dream The catholic Church The Truth About Money Truth Vitamin D3 Wealth Website
For the Historians
- Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) Shares Her Truth About Chldhood Sexual Abuse
- Phil Frampton: Childhood, a Life of Campaigning and Judicial Review of Goddard Inquiry
- My story broadcast 1st April 2015
- #wordbombing : Mass Peacefull Protest Against Government Spying?
- BBC: Bullshit, Cover-up and Carelessness.
- It’s Not All Bad. A Picture And A Poem.
- Freedom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Burning Bush
- Explanation For Americans: Why The British Have Terrible Teeth.
- Why To Vote Labour: Gordon Brown: "I Believe That This Makes This A Unique Age In Human History".
- Floatation, Flirtation, and the Italian Language
- Read this **** and tell me Bush and the FBI are not EVIL
- Change And Space: Enjoy Your Burger (.com)
- I Blame The Romans.
- art (22)
- Buddhism (36)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse (42)
- Computers (9)
- Economics (56)
- Equanimity (8)
- Gardening (1)
- Health (21)
- Life (167)
- Medical History (61)
- Meditation (9)
- Open Source Economics And politics (11)
- Physics (4)
- Poems (25)
- Politics (87)
- Poverty (19)
- Prose (14)
- Psychiatry (9)
- The Human Body (15)
- Uncategorized (253)
- Website (17)