Meditation calms the mind leading to clear thinking. It develops concentration and focus aiding in clear thinking. It develops insight into the nature of how your bodymind works. As you understand yourself you become more balanced and you understand others more easily. Life becomes simpler. More immediate. It can lead to more but that seems like a good place to start.
Posts Tagged ‘Focus’
November 22nd, 2008 No comments
9/11 Aetiology of Mental Illness Alan Watts America Anger Bailouts Banks Buddhism Cancer Childhood Sexual Abuse Comments Conspiracy Corrupt Cronies Credit Crunch CSA D3 De-coupling Dissociative Identity Disorder dying Economics Flu Freedom Freedom of Speech Global Financial System Government Greed Ignorance Influenza Meditation Mental Health mental health services New World Order Oil peace Politics Poverty Psychiatry Swine Flu The American Dream The catholic Church The Truth About Money Truth Vitamin D3 Wealth Website
For the Historians
- Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) Shares Her Truth About Chldhood Sexual Abuse
- Phil Frampton: Childhood, a Life of Campaigning and Judicial Review of Goddard Inquiry
- My story broadcast 1st April 2015
- #wordbombing : Mass Peacefull Protest Against Government Spying?
- BBC: Bullshit, Cover-up and Carelessness.
- Baby Loss Awareness Week: Seventeen Babies Die A Day In The UK And 30,000 In The Poor World
- Growing Up Broken
- Being Me - A Poem
- Ugly People
- D3 and Swine Flu: Proof Of Benefits From US Medical Centre And Testimony Of The Dangers of Vaccination
- Why Not Simple Negligence?
- Apocalypse, Climate Change and Wealth Limits
- What Would it Actually Take?
- BBC and Government Compliance
- The “Credit Crisis”, The “American Dream” And Why The Rest Of The World Is Paying.
- art (22)
- Buddhism (36)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse (42)
- Computers (9)
- Economics (56)
- Equanimity (8)
- Gardening (1)
- Health (21)
- Life (167)
- Medical History (61)
- Meditation (9)
- Open Source Economics And politics (11)
- Physics (4)
- Poems (25)
- Politics (87)
- Poverty (19)
- Prose (14)
- Psychiatry (9)
- The Human Body (15)
- Uncategorized (253)
- Website (17)