Bees are dying. We may not have enough food in rich countries in five years. We may know hunger. We still do not act. The powerful do not lead us because they have everything to lose from peace prevailing and everything to gain from strife and famine. They will have enough food. The meek shall inheret the earth? Not unless they decide to inherit it and do something about it.
Posts Tagged ‘hunger’
June 22nd, 2007 No comments
9/11 Aetiology of Mental Illness Alan Watts America Anger Bailouts Banks Buddhism Cancer Childhood Sexual Abuse Comments Conspiracy Corrupt Cronies Credit Crunch CSA D3 De-coupling Dissociative Identity Disorder dying Economics Flu Freedom Freedom of Speech Global Financial System Government Greed Ignorance Influenza Meditation Mental Health mental health services New World Order Oil peace Politics Poverty Psychiatry Swine Flu The American Dream The catholic Church The Truth About Money Truth Vitamin D3 Wealth Website
For the Historians
- Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) Shares Her Truth About Chldhood Sexual Abuse
- Phil Frampton: Childhood, a Life of Campaigning and Judicial Review of Goddard Inquiry
- My story broadcast 1st April 2015
- #wordbombing : Mass Peacefull Protest Against Government Spying?
- BBC: Bullshit, Cover-up and Carelessness.
- God Bless America - And According To Their TV He is Doing So, Driving Round In A Four By Four (SUV), Viewing Real Estate In Which To Invest His Instant Get Rich Quick Profits.
- Tsunami Will Not Lead to Greater Co-Operation
- Change And Space: Enjoy Your Burger (.com)
- What Is Mad? What Is Sane? And, Most Importantly, Who Is The Judge?
- Something Buddhist: Smiles And Sunshine Cost Nothing
- University College London Hospitals Trust Chairman: Peter Dixon - A Challenge: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.
- Mathematically Perfected Economics: Predicted World Monetary Collapse by 2010.
- In 1997 I predicted Ratzinger Would Be The Next Pope. And the last.
- D3 and Swine Flu: Proof Of Benefits From US Medical Centre And Testimony Of The Dangers of Vaccination
- art (22)
- Buddhism (36)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse (42)
- Computers (9)
- Economics (56)
- Equanimity (8)
- Gardening (1)
- Health (21)
- Life (167)
- Medical History (62)
- Meditation (9)
- Open Source Economics And politics (11)
- Physics (4)
- Poems (25)
- Politics (87)
- Poverty (19)
- Prose (14)
- Psychiatry (9)
- The Human Body (15)
- Uncategorized (256)
- Website (17)