Bees are dying. We may not have enough food in rich countries in five years. We may know hunger. We still do not act. The powerful do not lead us because they have everything to lose from peace prevailing and everything to gain from strife and famine. They will have enough food. The meek shall inheret the earth? Not unless they decide to inherit it and do something about it.
Posts Tagged ‘hunger’
June 22nd, 2007 No comments
9/11 Aetiology of Mental Illness Alan Watts America Anger Bailouts Banks Buddhism Cancer Childhood Sexual Abuse Comments Conspiracy Corrupt Cronies Credit Crunch CSA D3 De-coupling Dissociative Identity Disorder dying Economics Flu Freedom Freedom of Speech Global Financial System Government Greed Ignorance Influenza Meditation Mental Health mental health services New World Order Oil peace Politics Poverty Psychiatry Swine Flu The American Dream The catholic Church The Truth About Money Truth Vitamin D3 Wealth Website
For the Historians
- Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) Shares Her Truth About Chldhood Sexual Abuse
- Phil Frampton: Childhood, a Life of Campaigning and Judicial Review of Goddard Inquiry
- My story broadcast 1st April 2015
- #wordbombing : Mass Peacefull Protest Against Government Spying?
- BBC: Bullshit, Cover-up and Carelessness.
- Thou Shalt Not Complain
- Food for the World - Enough for Everyone
- Zeitgeist The Movie: If you did not watch it yet then make time to do so.
- The Secret Of The Universe Revealed.
- My Guess, Mr. Bush, is that You Have One Year
- And Regarding pointlessandboring.org Nominations
- Dear Gordon Brown, Honourable Members of Parliament, Politicians, Lords, and Etcetera.
- London Borough of Newham Make Tenants Live Behind An Illegal Health Hazard: Imprisonment And Nausea
- Bloggers, Wikileaks, Assange: and Bad Journalism.
- Parliamentary Health Committee: “Consultants Have Power Without Accountability”
- art (22)
- Buddhism (36)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse (42)
- Computers (9)
- Economics (56)
- Equanimity (8)
- Gardening (1)
- Health (21)
- Life (167)
- Medical History (62)
- Meditation (9)
- Open Source Economics And politics (11)
- Physics (4)
- Poems (25)
- Politics (87)
- Poverty (19)
- Prose (14)
- Psychiatry (9)
- The Human Body (15)
- Uncategorized (257)
- Website (17)