Bees are dying. We may not have enough food in rich countries in five years. We may know hunger. We still do not act. The powerful do not lead us because they have everything to lose from peace prevailing and everything to gain from strife and famine. They will have enough food. The meek shall inheret the earth? Not unless they decide to inherit it and do something about it.
Posts Tagged ‘hunger’
June 22nd, 2007 No comments
9/11 Aetiology of Mental Illness Alan Watts America Anger Bailouts Banks Buddhism Cancer Childhood Sexual Abuse Comments Conspiracy Corrupt Cronies Credit Crunch CSA D3 De-coupling Dissociative Identity Disorder dying Economics Flu Freedom Freedom of Speech Global Financial System Government Greed Ignorance Influenza Meditation Mental Health mental health services New World Order Oil peace Politics Poverty Psychiatry Swine Flu The American Dream The catholic Church The Truth About Money Truth Vitamin D3 Wealth Website
For the Historians
- Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) Shares Her Truth About Chldhood Sexual Abuse
- Phil Frampton: Childhood, a Life of Campaigning and Judicial Review of Goddard Inquiry
- My story broadcast 1st April 2015
- #wordbombing : Mass Peacefull Protest Against Government Spying?
- BBC: Bullshit, Cover-up and Carelessness.
- Gaza, God and Impermanance - Feedback - A Poem
- Cannabis, Schizophrenia and The Personal Politics of Irresponsibility
- “The English Are Pigs ” Or “Civilisation, Wealth, War And History.”
- Nothing to Say: freedomforall.net to close down?
- NHS To Prescribe Marijuana
- An Accidental Christmas Photomontage
- Why Did The Credit Crunch Happen And Who Is Responsible?
- Meditations on Arrogance part two
- freedomforall.net “To Change It’s Spots”.
- America: Wake Up And smell Your Coffee.
- art (22)
- Buddhism (36)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse (42)
- Computers (9)
- Economics (56)
- Equanimity (8)
- Gardening (1)
- Health (21)
- Life (167)
- Medical History (62)
- Meditation (9)
- Open Source Economics And politics (11)
- Physics (4)
- Poems (25)
- Politics (87)
- Poverty (19)
- Prose (14)
- Psychiatry (9)
- The Human Body (15)
- Uncategorized (256)
- Website (17)