Must see video. Why did the financial crash or “credit crunch” happen? Why was President Kennedy murdered. What is happening in the world. If you want answers to the most serious questions facing us, if you care about human rights and freedom, please take the time to watch
Posts Tagged ‘the mos important answers’
May 30th, 2009 2 comments
9/11 Aetiology of Mental Illness Alan Watts America Anger Bailouts Banks Buddhism Cancer Childhood Sexual Abuse Comments Conspiracy Corrupt Cronies Credit Crunch CSA D3 De-coupling Dissociative Identity Disorder dying Economics Flu Freedom Freedom of Speech Global Financial System Government Greed Ignorance Influenza Meditation Mental Health mental health services New World Order Oil peace Politics Poverty Psychiatry Swine Flu The American Dream The catholic Church The Truth About Money Truth Vitamin D3 Wealth Website
For the Historians
- Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) Shares Her Truth About Chldhood Sexual Abuse
- Phil Frampton: Childhood, a Life of Campaigning and Judicial Review of Goddard Inquiry
- My story broadcast 1st April 2015
- #wordbombing : Mass Peacefull Protest Against Government Spying?
- BBC: Bullshit, Cover-up and Carelessness.
- Systemic Rape, Death, Threats, Insurance and “Dist…
- University College Hospital: Can’t Help or Won’t Help? - Does It Matter?
- British Government Close To Framing Anti-Terrorist Laws To Deport Themselves?
- Vitamin D - The Cost To The NHS of Epidemic Deficiency And The Overwhelming Case For Supplementation.
- Floatation, Flirtation, and the Italian Language
- Dr X - Royal Brompton Hospital Update.
- Beer, Bush, Bin Laden & the Buddha
- Headlines Create Traffic Shock - 29 Dead
- William Cooper Murdered By Police?: Too Close to The Truth?
- Irish Pork Safe: But Must Be Destroyed. Sounds Like Pig Shit.
- art (22)
- Buddhism (36)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse (42)
- Computers (9)
- Economics (56)
- Equanimity (8)
- Gardening (1)
- Health (21)
- Life (167)
- Medical History (61)
- Meditation (9)
- Open Source Economics And politics (11)
- Physics (4)
- Poems (25)
- Politics (87)
- Poverty (19)
- Prose (14)
- Psychiatry (9)
- The Human Body (15)
- Uncategorized (253)
- Website (17)